• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

coming up to minot the weekend of 8/4 with my bride for her 40th class reunion. Looking to fish on friday the 4th. looks like Garrison is about an hour away. anyone have any tips for contacts, guides, etc for that friday?

Would appreciate any input. thanks. april 17th can't come tooo soon!!

I know of two people off the top of my head who guide on Sakakawea although I'm sure there are more that I don't know. One is Greg Shoneck from Minot and the other is Mike Puluso from Bismarck. Some friends used Shoneck and they did pretty well and I'm sure Puluso would put you on fish also. I don't have any contact information for either but I'm sure a Google will give some leads.

That time of summer should get you on a fun crank bite further west of Garrison. grin.gif

Suggest you run a bit west of Garrison and go out of Indian Hills Resort. Great people & place to launch, camp and fish outta.

A reputable guide that I suggest would be "Bonzo" (Jeff Brennan) he'll put ya on fish and in the box.

Do a search under Indian Hills resort, Sakakawea and you'll find their HSOforum.

Rod

thanks - hooked up with Greg for the trip in August.

as we were visiting, he also worked out a day of prefishing in red wing for the flw tour with dennis Jeffrey from Garrison - what a great guy. Just to prove - fate plays a big part in our lives.