• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Some Bargains in Mankato

Blue Kayak

Scheels is moving to their new store. Some of their remaining items are 1/2 off and then an additional 20% off.

Mankato Walmart had about 1/2 dozen Mr. Heater Buddy heaters for $60. This was in their clearance aisle. I know Home Depot had a few for around $40. But, I think those have been long gone. Since Walmart still has quite a few, they may lower the price even more. I also got an "Ice Cube" portable fish house for $69. I think that was the last one at Mankato Walmart, but some other Walmarts may have them.

Shopko also had some good deals on rod and reel combos. I got a Shimano spinning rod and reel for $15. They had some complete spinning outfits for under $8.00 with line and a nice set of plastic baits. They also had a spincast outfit for around $6.00.