• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Puppies????

WigglinMyWorm

I live in the Fargo Moorhead area and am looking for a new hunting dog....I havn't decided what kind I want yet and don't know where to even look near here.....Anybody know of a place that breeds different dogs around my are that I can check out....Also i tried putting this in the puppies forum and it won't let me post...Anyone know why??

Do you have an idea of what type of dog you would prefer?

Flusher or Pointer? If you do mostly upland birds, a pointing breed,ie: Shorthair, Brittnay, English Pointer, English Setter, to name a few would be the way to go. If you do mostly waterfowl, a flushing breed,ie: lab, golden retriever, english cocker, springer spaniel would be the ones to look at.

We live around the Alexandria, MN area

and have access to both lab puppies and english cocker puppies. If you are interested send me a message at:

[email protected] .

A probable reason that you might not be able to post this on the puupy forum, is that is a paid advertising area for folks to post dogs for sale.

Hope this helps.