• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Ugly Hats

lilman

I know your in here Tom, so I say we have to have a poll on who has the uglier hat. You hated that orange one of mine, but I finally saw that neon green hat on the video and had to say, I think mine is a little better looking!

img143.jpg

I don't know now....Your HAT may be better looking, but what's under is a definite second place. And hats are not really judged as being the best or ugliest, but rather by the amount of overall "character" they help to develope.

Since I brought that dynamic green chartreuse colored cap to FM a couple years ago, it has become the preferred safety color with city, county and state hiway and road crews. Many construction companies use it as their safety color. School crossing uards have taken it under their wings and even a garbage company utilizes it for their route runners. Now that, laddie, is charcter. The only place you see that orange is deer hunters and drunken deer hunters in bars. Look at the green as being environmentally friendly whereas the orange is.......well it can carry a derogitory underpinning to it.

Yep. My cap is ugly and green but it has done its job: you brought it up so you must be "green" with envy. And mine has character!

What the he//? Now that cuts it. The hat might get some mention but the tail dragging from under the barrel is disgusting. Oh wait.....those are feet. Now I get it, you were a moving target at the county fair's bulldozer demo derby, right?