• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lab smells

shinde

Anyone got any good ideas for making a lab smell less? I give her a bath, and within a couple of weeks you can start to smell her again. It's not like she's sick or anything, vet said she's fine when she was in recently, but labs seem smell more than other dogs, maybe because of the oily coat??

I've rinsed with vingear occassionally, and that's OK, but wondering if any other suggestions. Thanks.

I have a chocolate lab, and I feed her Science Diet. I will give her a bath and about a week or two later she starts to smell again! I would also like to know what to do about it. If she stays outside is it alright for me to give her a bath with strong shampoo in the winter? I have heard it is bad to wash off the oil when it is cold.