• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

$#@%^& Barb wire fences

Lights

I don't know if doing your own suturing is the answer, watching the vet do it last weekend, first he did an inner layer and then and outer layer. Looks complicated...

After my last weekend stitch job, when I get her out again, I'm going to find a spot with a fence and keep crossing it to try and teach her to watch for them. My older 8 year lab has it figured out, she was after a downed pheasant and I saw her find her way thru a woven wire fence topped with barb wire, twice, over and back.

I had another barbed wire incident tonight. There was a single wire hanging 2 feet off the ground and my dog was running towards it. I knew exactly what was going to happen. She caught it right in the bottom of her mouth/ neck area and she went head over heels. Only 1 small scratch. You would think she would learn her lesson after hitting that stuff a couple times.