• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What the????

cyberamish

On Wed I was up taking part in the "Coho Cleanup" up on Park Point in Duluth. During the course of the cleanup I came accross three bags of dog "brownies". Someone had taken the time to pick up the waste and bag it in plastic bags, tie it shut, and then threw it on the ground!!! I don't get it?? I thought it must have just been a freak thing but after we had gathered one of the other guys out there found the exact same thing, three more bags all tied up nice and pretty. I mean it's one thing if your dog takes a dump out on public property and you don't pick it up.... yeah it's gross to some people but IT GOES AWAY. It takes a real special kind of genius to bag it in plastic baggies and leave it there.