• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Matt Johnson & CrappieTom - Pinpointing Panfish with Plastics - Mankato

Rick

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Pinpointing Panfish with Plastics

Date: Sunday, May 1

Time: 1pm

Whether you're an experienced panfish angler or not, plastics add a whole dimension to targeting panfish. Tom and Matt will stress the importance that plastics play in catching more and bigger panfish. Everything from color to scent to action. Learn why water temperature can determine what to use and also how size and profile get thrown into the mix. Plastics are one of the most versatile tools in a panfish angler's arsenal and there are several reasons why...

Be sure to stop in for Matt & Tom's Seminar at the Mankato Gander Mountain on Sunday 5/1/05 at 1 PM

If you live in the area do yourself a favor and make this!! The knowledge these two individuals have to share is invaluable. These two guys have shared a ton of information in the forums and have helped me add quite a few techniques to my arsenal for catching pan fish and getting a few more slabs and bulls into my boat. I would go but plan to be in the boat this day

A few people asked about where the Mankato Gander Mountain is located, so here's a link to the Mankato Gander Mountain incase anyone needs directions...

Mankato Gander Mountain

I'm really looking forward to this seminar. Panfish are one of my passions, and we all know CrappieTom lives and breathes those critters smile.gif Tom is truly an authority on panfish plastics and all the details that go into fishing them. Even though I'm one of the presenters, I also plan on learning from Tom at the seminar as well.

I also recommend sticking around after our presentation, because at 2pm Dennis Steele will be giving a seminar on river walleye. I'm really excited about hearing what Dennis has to say. He has put a lot of time into targeting fish in river systems and his knowledge is incredible!

I hope to see some of you there!

Good Fishin,

Matt Johnson

Man I should come but this weekends goona rock and my boats hitting the water 5:30 Sunday morning no matter what Mother Nature tries to do to take me out this time. Will you be filming the seminar? Man carp huntings this weekend isn't it I really need to get on the horn and find out who has my old fred bear bow this time.

I just want to say thanks for all those who braved the elements of snow and cold to get over to the seminars yesterday in Mankato. The people attending were, as always, great to talk with. For those who wanted to hear Dennis speak and missed it.....you missed an excellent piece of workmanship, trust me. Dennis did a bang up job on river waldos and plastic along with location and technique. My hat is off to both Dennis and Matt Johnson who also did a wonderful job of guiding the crowd thru the mysteries of panfishing with plastics. Job well done guys!