• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

jonny redhorse

I was at the dam today and the fish are slammin! went today and used up 2 dozen crawlers in 2 hours and we were using halfs! we had to get the crawlers at walmart i dont think the bait stores have them yet. hope to see ya there!

hey short!.just got back a couple hours ago from the st.louis!(forbes dam)(12:00 noon)......i never hit the red horse at all but the northerns were taking my crawlers! shocked.gif (caught 6 and released after a couple pics)....a few other guys had a couple white suckers(no red horse) plus more catch and release northerns.....i realy believe it's still early and the sucker runs will only get better as the water warms up....that water is cold! shocked.gif(leave your hands in it for a couple minutes.lol!)...here's a few pics of the northerns... grin.gif

DSCF1765copy.jpg

DSCF1815copy.jpg

DSCF1794copy.jpg

DSCF1816copy.jpg

Lol!....i certainly stand corrected! grin.gif...(great pics you have there!(even that walleye!)...2 younger guys next to me (closer to the dam) got 2 northerns.....then i started with the northerns myself...then 4 guys came about 11:00 and set up with a couple lawn chairs(tha grassy/sandy area down the river farther)..they caught 1 nice white sucker and 2 northerns...bewtween the 6 of us between 9:00 and 11:00.we caught 10 northerns and 1 sucker... grin.gifgo figure! shocked.gif...i certainly should have stayed longer but had to get back to town ..i fished for 2 hours....i wish now i would have stayed for a few more hours....i'll probably be going back to the (Contact US Regarding This Word) this upcoming saturday or sunday... grin.gif