• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Waubay area lakes

I fished E-Swim last saturday for walleyes, Did pretty well, lots of fish but most were under 14 inches, caught bout half dozen perch and one big crappie just shy of 14 inches. I would say that they are getting the gills in indian bay just judging by the number of rigs out there, but dont know for sure since i hadnt talked to anyone.

We started fishing about 2 o'clock. They bit pretty much the whole time, but reall went wild at sundown and lasted until about 7:30 or so. When they shut off, they were done. Fished until 9:00. We fished a ledge and were anywhere from 13 to 18 feet of water. After sundown jiggin was the ticket, i was pullingone out about evry five minutes, my buddy just had set lines in the shack, and didnt do near as well. Buck shot spoons with a minnow head.

Its too bad they were mostly dinks, the piggies are there, just gotta be there at the right time!

Flag up!!

We were up last week and was at Waubay and Swan. Waubay was like the dead sea. We must have talked to 25 people and all results were the same - I see them down there but they just won't bite - 1 walleye 2 perch for Saturday. At Swan, the northerns were biting - 3 lost lures - only 6 perch total for Sunday.