• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Maxxis Big horns

pikechaser

I assume you want them for your King Quad Pikechaser?Just remembered ya from another post.Anyhow,I've got a friend that has the 25" on his Kawi Prairie 650,and he likes them,they are a great all around tire,and they go through the mud fairly well to.I myself got GBC Mudhogs in a 27" tire and have been impressed with them so far,although they're more of a mud tire,but the price was right.Nice post on the polaris FI with no backup pullstart or anything for there FI quad,you beat me to the punch! grin.gif

Ive got a set of ITP ATR's on my other quad and very happy with them. Had heard the big horns were just as good all around & possibly better in the mud. So I was thinking of trying them on the new machine.. thanks