• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

suzuki king quad?

thordoggydog

My dad has had one for about a month now, I have ridden it a few times and I think it is simply awesome. The ride it gives is very smooth and it has plenty of power to spare. The efi is nice in the cold, no choke just start it up. I own a suzuki Vinson and love it but there is no comparison. The king quad is a good buy for the money, I would reccommend it to anyone.

I own a Suzuki KQ 700,and so far I really like it!I have previously owned a 2003 Yamaha Grizzly and a 1998 Yamaha Grizzly.The only downfall to this wheeler is the small racks.Great power,suspension,handling,and it starts good in the cold with not having to adjust the choke or anything cause there isn't one being it's fuel injected.The tires that come on this quad are like most stock tires (a joke).

I picked one up round christmas and would have to agree with the other 2 replies. its an awesome machine. very well designed, ton of power, the efi is a great benni and the fact they kept the weight very close to the 600 lbs is nice. steering is very light & handles well ..doesnt feel like your driving a tank like, some of the larger engine quads out there.