• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fischer Kennels

Mille Lacs Guy

I had my dog with Pete for training, and I was really happy with him. Regarding his dogs, just have Pete bring out Rex and watch him work. He's really an amazing dog. Pete also has another black male (can't remember his name) that he said will be getting his master hunting title this spring. I think the dog is 1 1/2 years old. Pete has told me he's the finest tracking dog he's ever had. I'm not sure which of Pete's dogs will be the stud, but I'd also ask him about that dog. Rex is fun to watch though so check him out at least.

Pete is a stand up guy and will not steer you wrong. He knows dogs. My first lab came from one of his pups...it was an awesome dog. When I had to put that pup down and I find another, I gave him a call. Even though he didn't have a pup he gave me some good leads and helped me a lot in finding another. Two thumbs up from me!!!

lt

I used to run dogs and judge a couple hunt tests with Pete... honest, stand-up guy! I'm sure he'll treat you right. One of my clients had his dog up there a couple years ago just to train for upland hunting and Pete did a great job with that dog.]

Good luck!

Ken