• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2001 Rubicon 500

Fourplay

I have a chance to buy a 2001 Honda Rubicon 500 for $2800. It has 10,000 miles on it. It has a brand new tire and rim package on it. Is this a good deal? Does anyone know how many miles one can expect to get out of one of these machines? Thanks for the help.

I personally wouldn't want a machine with that many miles. If I were you I would take it for a test drive and possibly have a mechanic take a look at it. At the same time if it was well maintained it could be worth your while. I don't think that there really is a specific number of miles to expect on a wheeler. There are just to many variables like mantainence, where and when it was used, and how hard it was ridden by the original owner. Whatever you do just make sure it is an informed decision.

Ryan