• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Power Auger rack for snowmobile????

MDC114

Does anyone know where a guy can get a rack for a power auger for a snowmobile. I found one that carried it upright off the back but I pull a Otter sled and don't think that will work. I have a 2004 Ski-doo MXZ Renegade. Any info is appreciated, thanks. MDC

MDC114 - Actually if you are going to the St.Paul Ice Expo this weekend- check out Ryan's ATV Racks. The components come so , don't quote me, a guy can put it on either an ATV or snowmobile.

Do a search out on Yahoo for the above bolded text and that should give you some information.

Good Luck.

scott canada senic.jpg

I can find out who made it, I believe its in the brainerd area. we use two of them in canada going back to remote laker lakes, they also can carry other stuff in the basket.

the rack mounts to the tunnel and the bumper. its easy to attach and remove from the sled.

there is brackets to mount your auger, you just have to remove the power head, all you need to use is a pin and clip. works great, we have used this system for the last 3 years. after 20 plus years in this remote area, this is by far the best we have ever used.

Yeah, If you find out who made it let me know....mean while I will keep looking. You can email my directly if you wish at [email protected]

I am skipping the MN lake trout opener to go to Bay De Noc for walleyes but will be heading north for lakers after that. Thanks for the info...that is a graet picture. Mike Cranston

quality fab in emily makes that basket. they are a small shop. they are custom made for the sled brand and tpye. so you would have to leave your sled there for them to make and attach it.

I actually remembered my response to this topic, so while I was at the ice show- wanted to make sure I got some answers for you guys.

I talked to the people at Ryan's ATV racks and they DO NOT make an auger rack for snowmobiles. Because of the many changes that snowmobile companies make on their sleds each year, it would be tough to have a universal rack to work on all the sleds.

I had said to talk with Ryan's ATV Racks- no need to.

I didn't get to talk to the Powersticks over at ICE TEAM. They had 2-3 sleds set up with auger racks on them. You could just give clamcorp a call- they help you out.

Good luck.