• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

State wide inch limit on game fish?

dojigger

I'm a firm believer in catch and release. I see guys throw little walleyes, little perch, little crappie or even little pike in there pale and these so called "sportsman" are proud of it. It makes me sick to see a pale with a limit of these tiny game fish leave the lake in the morning and that same guy(s) is back later that day and takes home another limit. A real "sportsman" practices catch and release and takes home fish only because he wants a meal every once in a while, not to go to the local coffee shop and brag to all his buddies.

When you see this happen call tip (for the double limits).

I dont think a statewide size limit would work very well, especially on panfish, lakes vary to much across the state.

I agree about the disgust with the people who take everything they catch regardless of size. I gotta admit though, I would rather see the dinks go instead of the trophies.