• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what marcum to get

frabillfisher

Just wondering what type of marcum flasher to get and where i wold pick one up??? are any uf them under 200$??? picked up a new frabill ulta lite and a mr heater cooker today but heater mite be a little to powerful for such a little shack grin.gif..thanx guys for all ur help

Frabillfisher, You won't find one for under $200 unless it's used and then you might be lucky. You have two choices if you plan on going with a Marcum. The LX-1 or the LX-3. If you want the zoom feature for targeting suspended crappies or bottom hugging perch and walleyes, I'd go with the LX-3 for $400. If you can do without the zoom, go with the Lx-1 for $300 or $320 with a cover and charger. Call Reeds, Thorne Bros, Sprortsman wearhouse, or Cabelas. They should all have them.

If you have the extra cash get the LX-3 just because the zoom feature is cool and does help for those fish hugging the bottom. BUT, If you want to save $100 bucks or are tight on money the LX-1 will work just fine. If you learn to use and read one, you will seldom "need" the zoom feature.For those fish hugging the bottom, if you look closely, you will see them without the zoom."in most cases".

My $.02.