• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

time

jimh874

for the vikes to go on a 99 yard drive. time for the vikes to close the gap on the 17 points the lions put up. and most important, TIME for the vikes defense to start stoping other teams, instead of letting them eat up the clock on us.

not to mention the offense cant seem to play at a consistent level. letting the lions score a safty on us, putting up more then 120 yards rushing at the half. lions offense is one of the last in the league, why cant we stop them? we have more weapons even with out moss then most teams could hope for and still cant go out and put a team as bad as the lions away.

starting bennett, well, fine. givin smith the chance he gets stoped in the end zone for a safty. putting a player in with no rythem in the game yet at that point is questionable.

i have my own opinions of the coaching, but i thing i will just keep it to my self for now!!!

venting a little, but i would like to hear some honest opinions from other diehard vikes fans.

jim

I was at the game.

The offense gets going when DAUNTE gets them together on the sideline and MOTIVATES them.

I wish they could find more rythym like that early. I really thought when we went on our opening 3 play TD drive that the Vikes had found their rythym.

A QB sneak on 1st and 10, followed but a false start...Had to see the safety coming.

Oh well. We won, and Moss is BACK!!!!!

Have faith in the purple, they've had great comebacks the last three games. The first two quarters were horrible today, but the last two were pretty good.

Hopefully we'll have a better start to the game next week, but the win is all that matters.

I hope Green Bay loses tonight.

Ole