• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Nov. full moon.

Well im thinking of trying Green Lake by Spicer one last time before ice up. I missed the October full moon but hit the September full moon and did good. So we will see how it goes! I hope its just as good as it was in sept but with some better size to the catch. smile.gif

Well I didnt get a chance to try the full moon bite one last time this year.

It was about 20ºF on the lake and really windy so we decided to call it a day around sunset after being out pretty much all day. We ended up with 2 limits of eyes between 3 people for that day so we were pretty happy.

But yes I would prolly try some slower presentations at this time of the year. If you would go trolling I would go a little slower than normal since the water is getting much colder.

Give us a report on how you did, it should be quite interesting to hear how other people did.