• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hind Sight Sights

B. Amish

Does anyone out there use this line of sights. I've seen some of their commercials on TV and thought they look effective. I want to give my bow a makeover before next season and getting rid of my peep sight is on my list. check the cabelas HSOforum if you're not sure what i'm talking about

any thoughts/recommendations

have seen the adds and the product. it gives you another point of reference w/o a string peep. may take some tuning to adjust to your form. if you're going to do the make over and want to go without a peep, it's a good alternative. keep in mind that you'll have to spend some time tuning your shot...after using the string peep, your point of view and line of sight may be slightly different using a hindsight. see if you can find a shop that has one in stock and try it out. good luck