• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Trout Regulations Released...

WxGuy

I'm surprised that the total miles of streams only went down about a 1/3, after the reaction the public gave to the purposed changes. But all in all I am happy with it, and excited to see the results 4 or 5 years from now.

I would have liked to see all of the original proposals implemented, but this is a good start. If the regulations work, I think there will be more support to expand them in the future.

Like you said 'eye...it's still pretty good even if it wasn't the whole plate. I guess just like any negotiation, you ask for more and settle for somewhere in between.

It's tough to see Houston County completely removed from new regulations. I guess this is one of the reasons why...

Bagosignclose.jpg