• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lazer boresighter

I've never had much luck with them. I've done a .243, 7.62 x 39mm and 30.06 with bad results. My father in law is a gun smith and it was his that we used.After they did not work like we hoped we went back to the old style bore sight and everything came to a great zero, but thats just me. Maybe some folks have real good luck with them.

The cheapest way to bore sight a bolt action is to take out the bolt and look down the barrel. Then look at the scope and see if it is pointing along the same line. This will get you on the paper every time...but like irving says; you must always range sight in your gun. This method only works with a bolt action thou!

yada yada yada, wink.gif of course I fine tune at the range but I want to get a good lazer boresighter so when I get to where I'm hunting I can do a quick check with it in case it gets bumped or something. I'm not looking for a cheap way. I'm looking for an acurate lazer sighter. I've never used one but I do want to get one if there is one out there on the market that works. I'll probably end up getting the site lite 100 and will post results.