• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So has anyone heard what's going on with the RCL series. Heard some pretty bad cheating going on. Thought at first they may be rumors floating around, but then, I heard on the radio that they stopped letting teams get there deposits back because so many teams have tried to back out!!!

------------------
I'd rather be fishing and think about church, than be at church and thinking about fishing!

I had heard that there was some fishing info being traded by cell phone and some fish being traded from one boat to another to help out a team member. But i also heard that it was the P.W.T.

you know...it's a terrible thing to hear. I fish tournys and to think that after paying $250-$500 per enrty plus at least$100 for gas $150-$250 for lodging, then add bait,tackle, food..time off work to pre fish, it's a large investment.Then some j*rk off has to plant the seeds of dought in your mind that there may be cheeting going on,it really is disapionting. i even thought about not bringing up the topic because of this but people need to be aware!

I have not heard anything but good words about the pwt, but have talked to several people at the MWT that will not go back or even canceled after signing up for rcl tourny's. I have to say that tom and jim Miller really run a professional show at the MWT...I for one know that I don't have to worry about this sort of thing. THANKS GUYS!! Theres a reason it's the top walleye touring event in MN.

I know that you can always get a few bad apples in a bunch but the problems I heard was that the rcl directors didn't do anything about it after several people complained!! Including 1 team seeing boats pull together and trade fish! Just as the radio talk show host said, I wouldn't wait for the directs to do something about it if I saw it happen. and i'm SURE i wouldn't be alone.

I'm surprised more people have not heard about or posted on this topic. Anyone else hearing anything diff/same?

------------------
I'd rather be fishing and think about church, than be at church and thinking about fishing!