• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I was wondering if anyone knows the final results of the Wave Wacker. I talked to Scott Steil Thursday night after he weighed in. He weighed in seven slot fish, which put him in tenth. If he got his limit on the second day or a fish over 28", he could have moved right up there. Derek Johnston caught plenty of fish, but the slot fish he was catching earlier in the week didn't want to cooperate. He weighed in one slot fish. In a two day tournament, with a big basket on the second day, Derek could move up and still cash a check. It has happened before. Scott, Derek, or anyone else, are you out there to give us the final results?

------------------
www.millelacsguideservice.com
Minnesota, the land of 10,000 fishing trips....

Hey Adam!
Looks like Scott got second overall!!
And Derrek 141 (I think)
There is a post by Paul that has the link to the final results or you can find them on a certain walleye HSOforum (I think you know which one without me plugging it here smile.gif)

------------------
>"////=<
Gull Guide Service
fishingminnesota.com/gullguide
Brainerd-Mille Lacs-Willmar
Bemidji-Ottertail
N.P.A.A. # 841

Congratulations Scott!! From the other posts I understand you fished with your dad - that must have been a GREAT time.

You are definately on a roll this year.

Vickie

[This message has been edited by Vickie (edited 06-09-2003).]