• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Lake Granby

I went to the my cabin on Lake Granby this weekend and most of the lake has at least 2 inchs of ice(some open water in the middle). The temperatures have hovered around 20 degrees during the day and 10 below to 10 above most evenings, so with any luck the lake will be safe enoungh to fish by the first of the year. With the additional water we gain a considerable amount of structure we didn't have last year. MACK MADDNESS!!!!

I drove by Granby on 12/26 and 12//27. On 12/26 people were fishing off of the Sunset Point boatramp and off of Quinette Point. On 12/27 there were people in front of the Canal Pump Inlet and also a tent a little bit to the right of the same inlet. The people didn't appear to be more than 200 ft. from shore. There were several snowmobiles parked at the edge of the ice but I didn't see any tracks leading out on the ice. I didn't go beyond the Circle H Lodge so I couldn't tell wether people were fishing Arapahoe Bay or not. I would guess that by the first of the year there will be better ice on most of the lake. <'))<