• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish Trap Scout Opinions

I am thinking about adding a Fish Trap Scout to my collection of SnoBoat portables. Anyone have any experience with these units? I have looked at these and the Eskimo brand unit which is about the same size...this smaller lighter size is what I want for the type fishing I do.
Any opinions? Anyone have one they want to sell for a resonable price? Or seen any deals on either of these portables?
icedog

Icedogg you can go wrong with any of the fish traps there the best there is I personally have the guide and I fish by-myself and I love it I Have lots of room to move and a place to put all my junk. The scout is a sweet set-up and it has all the pluses its lightweight very mobile and it is made out of the best. Try the fleet farms and the new sportsmans warehouse in des moines ive seen them everywhere. Cabelas was having there winter clearamce also and they were dirt cheap good luck.

Dan