• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Anyone have an ice auger 4-sale?

Hey guys I have had more problems with augers ive gon through 2 in the past year and I would like one that'll last me awhile. Does anyone have one they want to get rid of either gas or manual i just need to get a good deal on one it takes me 20minutes with the manual one I have now. ANyone have one? THANKS

Dan

Wish I would have none you needed one. Was at a sale in Humboldt today, one sold for $35, an one for $25. Just curious, you are not trying to open holes that have refrozen are you? That will take the edge off quicker than anything. Also, nice to meet you yesterday. Keep us informed on how the lake is doing.

Here are a couple of different adds for augers that were advertised in the John Deere Swap Sheet last week. Lazer 5" hand auger, used 1/2 season, $50 and the other one is Strikemaster Lazer Series, 6" Gas Auger with stand, used little, $200. I went and looked at the gas auger. It was in good shape and had not been used much, the owner started it while I was there and it ran fine. I just wasn't looking for a 6" gas auger so I did not buy it. The owner got it as a retirement gift and then gave up ice fishing. If you are interested in either one, go to: jdccu.org, click on swap sheet, then on sporting goods and look through the adds for the phone number. Good luck.