• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

tackle storage???

I was just wondering what you guys use for a tackle box during the hard water season? I use a double sided tackle box because it is smaller and takes up less room but when you turn it from side to side it makes a mess just wondering if there is any good ideas out there. thanks

I've revamped 5gal bucket with nail apron and pvc pipe to hold rods and small tackle storage boxes. aprons hold flashlight,lighter for heater,and etc. PVC pipe riveted to side of bucket holds rods

Right now I am using a flambeau tackle bag. It is small and light green that holds 3 3600 size clear boxes, 2 inside a velcro flap and one in an outside pouch. IT is small but holds a lot of ice lures. May have to try and upgrade this year as once again I am running out of room.....

goody