• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Cats n trip

Got into some big flat heads cats 27 to 35 inch long 6 so far.From asmall pond and they are still there.Just alot of fun to catch,and lots of fidder channel too at dark. Heading down to Bloomfield this weekend with my son.Still looking for someone down that wayb to fish with too.Can travel some around that area to meet up .Will report when we get back.Hope to see some reports on here from others. FISH ON John

I continue to be jealous of all your fishing! Havent been out in a week...since my vacation to minnesoata. WIll be able to finally make it out sat and sun though...will have some reports then. I think I can continue to hold off on the ice reports for a while......

goody