• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What is up with this weather ???

One weak a go we were talking boats now I wonder how barried the snow blower is oh well this is why we live in Iowa ice fishing in march girls in shorty shorts in march now snow in april oh well it could be worse it could be may 7 oh well remember have fun...

yes, this weather stinks. Smoker craft have you heard of anybody fishing Brushy? Sounds like the weather will be much better by the weekend, might try it.

My SD friends at Ft. thompson are doing great on walleye in the evening and after dark below the dam. going to head out there Monday I hope, unless a major front is coming in.

Yeah, time to get the ice shacks back out?? Not quite, but the boat is burried under snow when a week ago I was in it in shorts and t-shirt! OH well, love this state! For a report on Brushy, try iowaoutdoors.org....they have been catching some bass out there and some people did ok in a bass tourney there last weekend. Eyes havent picked up out there yet.

goody

Pond fishing is still going good. Lots of Blue Gills.Had ducks and geese to watch.Man they sure can make noise lots of it.Cat fishing is coming up real soon.Suckers are biting in the river by me. FISH ON