• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Clear Lake Report 12-28-02

Hit the road at 5am...realized I forgot my vexilar 25min later and had to turn around and get it. Was on Clear Lake from about 8:30a-6:00p after finally getting back on track. Fished the east side of the lake and did well. My dad got skunked, but I did not. My first fish was a 10lb channel cat (sure glad I had a 8"hole!), my second was the about 1 1/2, and the third was 5lbs. The next 7 channel cat were between 2 1/2-3 1/2lbs each. that was a BLAST! Too bad I only found 1 walleye all day, a one-eyed 15incher that hit at around 5pm...no yellows. The cats hit great from about 11-12:30, died, then came back on again at sunset. Saw lots of fish that I missed, but it was well worth the trip from south of Des Moines. Ice was around 10inches where I was at, give or take.

goody