• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

clear lake

I was just out on Clear Lake today, most of the lake has around 8 1/2", the warm weather last week really opened up the aerator holes but the rest of the lake seems OK. Most of the action right now is between the Baptist Camp and Farmer's Beach just look for the crowd. They are doing good on yellow bass during the day and some walleyes at night. I didn't do so good on yellows, only 1, but I did get two walleyes 26" and 15".

What are the ice conditions like on Clear Lake right now??? (day after Christmas today) I am planning on heading up that way with my dad on saturday, all snafu's excluded and need to know how safe I am going to be. I heard that it was still a good 8" and wondered if that was correct. Also, know the lake ok for open water, but wondered how my reefs would hold up for eyes under the ice...or do I need to focus my efforts on the deeper holes? ANy help would be appreciated!! Thanks and again, happy holidays!!

goody

[This message has been edited by goodyy7 (edited 12-26-2002).]