• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

CKat Sale

Just wanted to let everyone know that every CKat custom fishing rod is on sale. Take a look at all the custom fishing rods I have and decide which one you would like to have. I am offering EVERY model at 10% off. Order your CKat today so you can have the finest fishing rod made when the big ones start biting

------------------
Jim Reed
www.countrykatfishing.com

Countrykat,

Long spinning rods along the lines of European match rods work well for shorebound carping. Typically, I prefer rods of at least 9', but frequently use 11 and 12-footers-- match rods made by Cabela's and Wazp. Quarter to half ounce bell sinkers are normal fare. Rigged right with a good reel with a longcast spool, you should have no trouble making 100 yard casts. The rod rod also facilitates solid hooksets at these long ranges. Let me know if you come up with something like this. Love to try one out-- finding good long rods in America is rather difficult.

-a friend called Toad