• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

atlantis cam

Just bought new atlantis cam. Just itching to get out and try it out. Has anybody tried one of these cameras out? Was thinking about going over to lake sinai this week, any reports yet?

Don't know much about the Atlantis Cam but it is a camera and it will open a new world for you i know i am learning something every time i use may ovs 400.May not put more fish on the ice but you will understand alot more about how fish react to bait.

I have an OVS 500 and as the “ICE MAN” says at least you have a camera!!!!
And in clear water it is really neat to see the action of your jigs and how the fish respond to it. I have learned so much since I started using it. I can’t necessarily say it has increased the harvest rates yet, but it will soon!!!!

How did Sinai turn out for you???

Good Luck

Didn't get a chance to fish lake Sinai, but tried lake vermillion instead right towards dark by the handicap dock. grafted tons of fish. real finicky. caught 3 walleye 12-13" long and missed many others. It started right at dark and was done within 1/2 hour. Didn't get to try the camera. It was too dark to play with.