• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

tough year

Boar

Bou this has been a year to forget pretty much. never seen bear hit and run so sporadicly, I have 1 site that still hasent been touched which is getting pulled today, my gimme riverbottom site was a go before baiting even started but wen dead two weeks ago,and five others are still active but no consisency what so ever. gose to show a guy has to hunt regarless of what cam says or even if the cribs has been hit or not. If I had four-5 days on any of my cribs to hunt consecutively, itd a happen. but that just isnt logical with all the fires in the pan. Late berries, and mass acorns. Offdah. I have one site that had been hitting so intermitenly, I rebated two saterdays ago, I was hit between the prior thursday and when i baited but cam didnt show what was going on, so I rebaited and was reluctant to hunt. went in this sat to chec and that suc ker waltzed in at 731 pm last saturday. heading out tonight to hunt a chocolate or a black 300 lber thats been harassing a site but just cant seem to seal the deal. Just gose to show an guy has to stick to basics and not rely on technology so much, hunt when ya can. How many are still doing bear?

Boar, good luck tonight! I sure wish I was able to team up with you tonight, but after being gone to WY it's tough to sneak away right now. My consolation prize is I get to sit in a stand with my son tonight, so I can't complain.

I hope you have a "right place, right time" moment tonight!