• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Strain

JBMasterAngler

Anyone been watching this show on FX? I'm 4 episodes in now, and still can't decide wether I like it or not crazy I think it would be better if it wasn't a supernatural paranormal show, and instead was a story about a corrupt government agency purposely trying to spread a disease. With that being said, the 4th episode was the best, so maybe the monsters are a good thing! wink

I was excited for it to start and after 4 episodes I'm not sure how much longer I will be watching.

Like JB said, I'm not much into that sort of supernatural dump.

Did they not realize something was up at the morgue?

What you said to open the thread JB.

Thought the show was going to be completely different than what it is, the supernatural stuff that is. The initial premise looked cool, but the source of the infection, i dunno.

I keep in on it for now, but its not doing a lot for me.

Not to Hijack, but The Last Ship and its story line is pretty cool, at least more believable.

Just fillers to get us to Walking Dead grin

I was convinced Mrs. Martinez or the kid were going to do something extremely stupid that would put the team in danger. The kid going out for cigarettes was the set up I was expecting, but I was pleased when it didn't come to fruition. I am happy the show disappointed me in regards to that. 2 episodes left, getting very interesting. Looks like the vampire swat team returns next week. Anyone have any theory what happened to the goth rocker vampire? He hasn't been on the show in several weeks. I was thinking he was going to be setup to be the next leader type (like the nazi guy), should the show return for a 2nd season.

Season finale wasn't much of a finale. But apparently it's coming back some time in 2015, not so much as a 2nd season, but a continuation of the 1st season. The vampire political circle lost a lot of points with me though. We'll see how the rest of it plays out when it comes back (after walking dead is done I would assume).