• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The River2

Lastly a few Aerial photos someone from HSO posted from a balloon flight. I thought these photos were just awesome. Flooded

full-26433-36078-20101004_3balloon100110

full-26433-36079-20101004_6balloon100110

full-26433-36080-20101004_8balloon100110

Hope you enjoyed the many photos. The Minnesota river between new ulm and st peter is a great place to relax and maybe even wreck a lower unit.

smirk

I sure enjoy them!! One thought tho, could you possibly show a pic of high water,Med.high and low of the same spots.Just to get a idea of the radical changes.Not knowing that area of the river its hard to see where the different levels of water are the same area.Thanks

A few more of the record low water trip.

Here's where i had to portage. Look at all them roots.

full-26433-36083-img_4404.jpg

full-26433-36084-img_4397.jpg

full-26433-36085-2012_11_18_10_58_00_261

full-26433-36086-img_4446.jpg

full-26433-36087-img_4465.jpg

Jentz. These were just a few pictures i had on my computer. I'm sure if i went through my old SD cards i could post low mid high photos of the same areas. Another thread Another day.

TW. These extreme low water times are your open ticket to see what the structure really looks like. Great time to locate good fishing spots and know precisely where stuff is located under the water! wink

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

TW. These extreme low water times are your open ticket to see what the structure really looks like. Great time to locate good fishing spots and know precisely where stuff is located under the water! wink

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

LOL.

SideImaging works good too.

full-26433-36184-s00034.png

Here's a good one.

Up above i posted this picture.

It is the old dam at the blue earth river and minnesota river confluence.

You can see beyond the people a few large cement pieces sticking up above the waterline.

full-26433-36273-img_3848.jpg

Here's the SI of the same dam in higher water.

I'm hugging the right side of the blue earth river as you look at the photo of the people standing there. (However i was coming downstream towards the minnesota river so the "Right" side of the SI image is actually LEFT side as you look at the photo) Notice it's 21' deep laugh. Also looks line the left side of the dam has silted in with the higher water flow.

full-26433-36274-s00087.png