• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bushnell Trophy Cam

Wes Ellis

I helped a budddy put out his bushnell an some land he hunts. We put one by a salt lick with threewell used trails. Checked every thing, set the camera. Came back 5 days later.Camera would not turn on?? Didnt have extra batterys with. took the card put it in the computer, 4448 pictures? What the heck? Started to look at the pictures and seen limbs moving. It was real windy. Put in new batterys new card. set up. left. No wind now. Came back 3 days later did again. Pulled card, put in compurter and over 4000 picters again? Look at the pictures, looks like he got a plot watcher?? Pictures about every 20 secondes tell died? Any boudy have this happen?

I have had that happen with another brand camera before. Somehow the trigger got stuck. Bring it back or call the company, maybe they will have a fix for it, altho they will probably want you to ship it to them.

My last one I had set and checked to make sure it was working. Came back a week later and the only pics it had was the first ones when I had set it. Here to find out it only would pick things up within about 5' lol. That one went back to Scheels and I got the same one and it worked great. It happens I guess. Good Luck!

Make sure the sensitivity is set as low as it will go. Their famous for this. Good camera but you have to watch where its pointed. moving branches and its crazy how many wasted pics you will get

Out of 4 trophy cams, I rarely get blank pics. Did the batteries die or did the card just fill up? the batteries should not have died after only 4,000 pics. I have taken close to 10,000 pics on one of my cams and still at half battery life left. It would be interesting to hear how this plays out though, Ive never had to deal with bushnells customer service, hopefully they are good.