• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Warrior question

I have 21-21 Warrior and I was looking for some prop advice or reccomendations from someone out there that either has or had one and may have spent some time experimenting. My boat has a 98' Merc 200 EFI on it. It currently has an aluminum 3 blade 19P on it. I'm a little green to prop tuning so just looking for some good accurate info. Thanks

What your max rpm compare to the motor's redline rating? Are you experiencing any concerns in performance? I'm not the best guy to answer your question but I think if there was some more specific info you'd get better response to your questions. Some issues can be resolved with a prop change and others may require other solutions.

I'm basically getting some varying information on what I have heard other people are using on similar set-ups to mine so I was just hopeing for someone to chime in to help substantiate what I have been researching. I have guys saying they are running a 3 blade 19P Stainless all the way to a 21P High 5 who are all achieving similar performance. Just looking for some information from someone who has some real numbers and experience for advice and reccomendations. Not really concerned with top speed as much as I am, good low end and mid range performance. I strictly run on LOW so the days that I'm able to run flat out are fractional compared to days when its rougher. Thanks!