• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Two brand new mercury's coming!!!!!

BrandonN

I have a 2012 Mercury 40hp jet outboard 4 stroke efi, the other is a 2012 Mercury 4hp 4 stroke tiller kicker motor...... Also have on order a manual jack plate, SC100 Merc smart gauge!!!! I cant even sleep I am so excited!!!! Watch out guys on the Rum and Snake River's.

I do have a question, how hard is it to install the smart gauge? Is it just a plug and play unit?

I had the same jet on the back of my last boat...really fun to drive and super fuel efficient.

Mine was the tiller version and was very heavy so I added flotation pods to the back and they were worth every penny I paid. Huge difference in stability and hole shot.

I also added the Smartcraft Tach to mine and it was easy.

Plug in the the 2-resistor cable to the engine and route the cable through the rigging hole and it is plug and play.

You'll love the real time GPH function the best along with the digital RPMs and hour meter.

Unbelievable tool that you are wise to utilize.

I am installing mine on Alumacraft 1648 NCS console. As far as getting your own jet its best to order the boat trailer motor as a package. Mine is not a tunnel boat but I works fine with out the cut out. Look for dealers down in Missouri those guys will answer any questions you have