• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

True Ice FisherMen ? (examine yourself)

rockhardinmn

I have a few questions to all who read this forum. Please give your feelings on these questions.
1) What is a true fisherman?

2) Do they practice proper ethics of fishing?

3)Has todays equitment made fishing to easy?

4)Does todays fisherman Respect the fishery that each lake is?

May answers are :
1)a person that can go out and find fish .it dosent have to be where others are fishing , to enjoy nature for what is presented on each day out.
2) i dont crowd other people fishing and force my way in , but i demand the same respect. i most times know if they should be biting at that time all ready. I'll pop my holes and start fishing.
3) all we have to do is look at it all out there we dont have to line up useing that big tree and point any more do we ? i truely wonder if the dnr should have those surveys so easy to get to .
4) i would have to say no they dont . Just look what happened to some of the big bites in recent years. how many lakes have we all seen pounded so hard they became the dead sea should give us the answer . on lakes like bowstring for example. the fisherman still can find those pig craps, they just are not as many nowdays. red lake will bwe the same too in the futureas i see it going now .