• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

quick license question

DHost21

Yes, so long as you are party hunting and use someone else in your party's either sex tag. If you shot a buck with your's already, you're done as far as bucks are concerned with your own tag. Unless there are some special regs in this area or Ripley?

Ok thanks thats what I thought. I was pretty sure it ran right along with all the state laws but wanted to make sure. I havent taken a buck yet but will be out tonight and tomorrow on a good piece of land we have seen some good ones moving a lot so I just wanted to make sure

Yes you can,

I was able to find this excerpt from the 2011 Minnesota Statutes this morning.

Subd. 3.Party hunting. If two or more persons with licenses to take deer by firearms, or two or more persons with licenses to take deer by archery, are hunting as a party, a member of the party may take more than one deer, but the total number of deer taken by the party may not exceed the number of persons licensed to take deer in the party.

I confirmed this statute with the DNR this morning and it is active this year.

FYI Archery Party Hunting in WI is NOT legal.

Tony

Good luck to everyone in Ripley this year.