• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Water Pressure

Esox_Magnum

Notic my gauge is reading less than last year, what should I be reading at idle and WOT. Know the impeller may need replaced just hoping to get another month out of it. Also will lower pressure create a loss of speed? I'm noticing that down to by 1-3 MPH depending on load....

Motors a 91 merc 115. No idea if and when the impellers ever been replaced, I have owned it a year and a half. I'm thinking when I got it the gauge read 5-10 at idle and 20-25 wot. Now reads less than 5 idle and about 15 wot, always has taken 10 seconds or so to start to pee when statred cold....

I'm hoping to get by till at least Thanksgiving, no place but the driveway to work on it and something I prefer to tackle with someone with experience, at least the first time LOL.. I'll ask around and see if I know anyone who's done it befor to help me out... Any idea on parts cost???