• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

crappie tournament

juggs

To anyone interested--B.J.'s Bait Shop on Clearwater Lake near Annandale has an anual crappie tourney the first Saturday in May. Great tournament! Twenty-five hundred bucks for first place, $1500 for second....I'm posting this early because if you get your entry fee in by the end of January your name goes into a lottery for early launch positions. If you enter after that, you launch in the position you entered. Entry fee is $125 for a team of two. I'll post the phone number and any other info if anyone wants it--don't have it on me right now.

Juggs,
I have entered the tourney for seven years now. Some years we have done excellent, others I should have stayed home. Either way, it sure is a fun time.
BJ’s number: 320-274-3730
I was a little disappointed to see that the entry fee was increased by $25 but none of the payouts were any bigger.
<;))))><

The payouts are based on a full field of 125 teams. They usually get around 100 teams so the prize money always ends up being less than adverstised. Bill decided to up the entry fee $25 and drop the amount of teams to 100 and that's how he could get the full prize figures. So even though it may not look like you're getting anything more for your extra $25, you really are. A good idea, I think. Either way, the payback of the prize money is still the same. Thanks for posting the number.

[This message has been edited by juggs (edited 01-20-2003).]