• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Axis, Epic or Something Else?

TProGuy

I am in the market for some new arrows this year. I have been shooting the same Easton ACC's that I bought when I got into bowhunting 15 years ago. They have been great arrows...very durable. But, after my last two trips to the range, I am down to just 3 arrows, and am looking to replace these. If the ACC's weren't quite as expensive, I would consider buying more of them.

But, I have been looking at picking up a half dozen all carbon arrows, and cannot decide what to get. Easton ST Axis, ST Epic, or is there something else I should consider? I have a 30" draw, generally shoot my Matthew's between 67-70 pounds, and my ACC's were 340's, I believe.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

I use axis and I like them. I know some people don't because they have the HIT inserts but I have not had a problem with them. I used epics before that and I like them as well. I shoot axis because they are good arrows and a little heavier then epics. Nice arrows either way.

I bough a dozen Victory 300 with blazers for 65.00 shoot much better than my older beman 340 ICS hunters but the Bemans were getting on the down hill side of things probably 3 fletching jobs done on them. So far very impressed with the victory's but time will tell the real story.