• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

i will share secrets with fly fisherman

hopefully i have finally gotten some fly fisherman besides the trouties (the people that think trout are the onlyfish in existence)heres some advice keep your options open its fun to catch bass and bluegills on a fly rod too wich is why i brought you here i need to find a lake near stillwater mn(by stpaul) where i can catch good bluegills or crappies on a fly rod with my freind who i am trying to teach how to flyfish but he thinks its for wimps and all that it would be nice to catch some big bass too but im very partial to bluegill and crappie. by the way if you were insulted by my comments i like to catch trout too even though there arent manylakes or streams i know of close too stillwater

------------------
catch big fish!