• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Yamaha won't start?

muskielaw

I have a 2000 yamaha HPDI VMAX 150 that is giving me some problems. Last weekend the boat killed while I was going across the lake. It then started up but wouldn't let me get above 5mph before it killed. I pumped the ball several times and she fired up and got me to the dock with no issue. I took the boat out later that evening and didn't have any problems after pumping the ball a bunch. Took the boat out today and it wouldn't start from the get go. I pumped the ball until it was hard but she wouldn't turn over. Then it looked like it was dumping oil into the water as there were little oil dots/bubbles coming from what looked like the prop area but couldn't be sure. She cranked but wouldn't fire. Any ideas at what I might be looking at?

Thanks

Muskie