• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

boat modifications

crappiegetter

I'm looking for any tips for a project I'm gonna be starting soon with a boat I picked up in the fall. Any ideas welcomed as I do have my own just looking for a few more. First off this is an old boat registration says its a 1957 and 16feet long. So with age there are a lot of old holes from things being mounted and I believe this was a run about turned into a tiller style boat because of the pulleys and the way the bow is set up. For the most part I need ideas to fill or cover all the holes as I'm not that good with a welder. And has anyone used steel flex super slick epoxy by fasco, was wondering how well it works and holds up to abuse? And to mount a bow mounted trolling motor how much bracing will I need to hold it to the boat