• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Class I vs Class II

Biggerfish

Ok,

I am seriously thinking about purchasing a Class 2 side by side....

I have been reading the laws and how they differ?

1.) I see certain trails allow....some do not.

2.) No ditch riding? If I am near the Soo Line trail, how do I get to it?Do I have to trailer it? OR can drive it on the dirt road to the trail?

Also, any other laws that are different that may be important for me to know?

No ditch riding with a Class II.

Unless otherwise banned by the local road authority, Class II registration allows for travel on township AND county roads.

You cannot ride either Class I or Class II on state highways.

I got a Ranger a year ago, have been very happy. Very comfy, fun to drive, pretty manuverable for its size. Only time I have missed my quad was when riding in a heavily wooded area where there were low tree's or somewhere really tight to squeeze thru. Love having the box to load up with whatever, Have used it picking rock, hauling wood..handles a large load well & still went through everything I put it through.