• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

otter monster box

dogfleet

I'm not familiar with the 800 Polaris, but I have the Otter Monster Box on a Grizzly and it's the best thing I've added for ice fishing. I can stuff all my gear in there and I know it's secure while being out of the elements.

What trunk are you referring too on the Polaris? There is enough storage in the Otter that you probably would forget about using the trunk.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwMzEuanBn.jpg

All pro's, ZERO cons!!! I have on one my cat and love it for ice fishing. I can get 2 guys' stuff in there and have plenty of room. I got the medium, same one lmit has. Can't say anything about putting on a polaris though, my only concern would be whether or not the machine can handle it smilesmilesmile